The Hidden Media Hub is a recessed box used to house AV and power outlets behind wall mounted flat-screen T.V’s. It is specially designed so installers can easily hide cables in the wall cavity, provide easy access to all T.V points, hide cables from sight with the paintable lid and allow as close a mount to the wall as possible.
It is the first recessed hub designed for Australian and New Zealand electrical switch gear that is able to be mounted in a shallow wall with a minimum depth of 70mm. The Hidden Media Hub is suitable for a range of different scenarios.
Exclusive Australia distributor
Australia Design Registration Number: 355507 and 355508
- Dimensions 285 x 250 x 70mm
- Can hold up to 5 New Zealand standard face plates
- Able to hold signal converters like HDMI converters, DDA24 or Modulator
- Designed for new and existing constructions
- Suitable for residential and commercial buildings
- Made for in-wall and ceiling applications
- Easily hide cables in the wall cavity